Lawson Electric Company has adopted and is following the orders of The Hamilton County TN Health Officer -Directive no. 1, issued July 10, 2020.
The Fight against COVID-19
In the ongoing fight against COVID-19, we emphasize the importance of being responsible and considerate of our customers and fellow co-workers. Employees are continuing to check their temperatures and completing health questionnaires prior to entering the building.
The CDC guidelines are followed by practicing social distancing, wiping down frequently touched surfaces, washing/sanitizing hands often, and staying home when sick or caring for someone else who is sick.
Stress during an outbreak
According to the CDC, stress during an infectious disease outbreak can sometimes cause the following:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation, or your job
- Grief over the loss of support services on which you previously relied
- Change in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances
During times of increased social distancing, people can still maintain social connections and care for their mental health. Phone calls or video chats can help them and their loved ones feel socially connected and less lonely or isolated. (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus)
Did you know?
The month of July
According to Britannica, the month July is named after Julius Caesar in 44BCE, the seventh month of the Gregorian calendar. If you guessed that Julius Caesar was born in the month of July, you are absolutely correct!
Happy Birthday to:
Jamie Walker – July 8th
Tonya Sewell – July 12th
Jonathan Milligan – July 14th
Kim Peppers – July 16th
Wes Roberson – July 16th